Re: Octopus support

Den tis 22 juni 2021 kl 15:44 skrev Shafiq Momin <sem1811@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I see octopus is having limited Suport on Centos 7 I have prod cluster with
> 1.2 PTB data with nautilus 14.2
> Can we upgrade on Centos 7 from nautilus to octopus or we foresee issue

Upgrading to octopus should be fine, we run C7 cluster with that
release, but for Pacific and upcoming releases, you need Centos8 or
something else, since rpms are not built against C7 after octopus. And
even in octopus, you can't run the dashboard on C7 with the rpms.

> Please guide on recommended approach and document if any
> Will yum upgrade will upgrade nautilus to octopus

If you set the repo URL correctly, yes.