Re: Ceph Month June Schedule Now Available

Hi everyone,

Join us in ten minutes for week 4 of Ceph Month!

9:00 ET / 15:00 CEST cephadm [sebastian wagner]
9:30 ET / 15:30 CEST CephFS + fscrypt: filename and content encryption
10:00 ET / 16:00 CEST Crimson Update [Samuel Just]

Meeting link:https://bluejeans.com/908675367
Full schedule: https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-month-june-2021