Ceph Month June Schedule Now Available

Hi everyone,

The Ceph Month June schedule is now available:

https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-month-june-2021

We have great sessions from component updates, performance best
practices, Ceph on different architectures, BoF sessions to get more
involved with working groups in the community, and more! You may also
leave open discussion topics for the listed talks that we'll get to
each Q/A portion.

I will provide the video stream link on this thread and etherpad once
it's available. You can also add the Ceph community calendar, which
will have the Ceph Month sessions prefixed with "Ceph Month" to get
local timezone conversions.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9ts9c7lt7u1vic2ijvvqqlfpo0%40group.calendar.google.com

Thank you to our speakers for taking the time to share with us all the
latest best practices and usage with Ceph!

--
Mike Perez