Ceph Octopus - How to customize the Grafana configuration

Hello,

I have installed and bootsraped a Ceph manager node via cephadm and the options:

    --initial-dashboard-user admin --initial-dashboard-password [PASSWORD] --dashboard-password-noupdate

Everything works fine. I also have the Grafana Board to monitor my cluster. But the access to Grafana is open for anonymous users because of the grafana.ini template with the option:

[auth.anonymous]
enabled = true

I can't figure out how to tweak the default grafana.ini file. Can someone help me how to do this?

I tried to do this with the command:

# ceph config-key set mgr/cephadm/services/grafana/grafana.ini \
  -i /tmp//grafana.ini.j2

# ceph orch reconfig grafana

But without any effect. I also did not really understand where I should place the grafana.ini file on my Host?

Thanks for any help

===
Ralph