Re: delete stray OSD daemon after replacing disk

Thanks Eugen for your answer. I saw it a bit late because from the ceph manager web interface I managed to get rid of that OSD by doing the "Windows" way and click on the purge option. That worked.

So I suppose here that your command "ceph osd purge" must have worked, I just did not find this command in the documentation.

Strange that this happened, I just replaced one OSD disk with a bigger one and used the "ceph orch osd rm 1 --replace" for that purpose. Not quite sure if this is the right way to do it.