Re: Rolling upgrade model to new OS

Hello Drew,

or whole deployment and management solution is build on just replacing an
OS whenever there is an update. We at croit.io even provide Debian and Suse
based OS images and you can switch between per host at any time. No problem.

Just go and reinstall a node, install Ceph and the services will come up
without a problem when you have all configs in place.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx