Re: Why you might want packages not containers for Ceph deployments

Dera Sasha and for everyone else as well,

Sasha Litvak <alexander.v.litvak@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Podman containers will not restart due to restart or failure of centralized
> podman daemon.  Container is not synonymous to Docker.  This thread reminds
> me systemd haters threads more and more by I guess it is fine.

calling people "haters" who have reservations or critique is simply
wrong, harmful and disrespectful.

I ask you to retract above statement immediately for the sake of
the ceph and open source community.

Nico

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch