Re: How to organize data in S3

Den mån 24 maj 2021 kl 07:51 skrev Michal Strnad <michal.strnad@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Thank you. So we can create millions of buckets associated to only one
> S3 account without any limitation or side effect? Does anyone use it
> this way?

I'm not sure listing buckets will be fun if you literally create
"millions of buckets" either, but it you preshard buckets to .. 11
shards and then stick around 1M objects per bucket, you would not get
any dynamic reshardings, and the bucket listings will be reasonable,
and you would not get millions of buckets either.