From: Andrew Walker-Brown <andrew_jbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 06 May 2021 15:23:30
To: Frank Schilder; ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: OSD lost: firmware bug in Kingston SSDs?

Hi Frank,

I’m running the same SSDs (approx. 20) in Dell servers on HBA330’s.  Haven’t had any issues and have suffered at least one power outage.  Just checking the wcache setting and it shows as enabled.

Running Octopus 15.1.9 and docker containers.  Originally part of a Proxmox cluster but now standalone Ceph.

Cheers,