Re: Best distro to run ceph.

Hello Peter,

if you want to get rid of all these troubles, just use croit. We bring
a pre build and tested Debian 10 (Buster) OS or optionally in Beta a
OpenSuse Leap 15.2 based image with our deployment and management
software.

Btw. all the OS, installation, upgrading hassle are solved with the
free forever version.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges@xxxxxxxx
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx