Re: Best distro to run ceph.

Yes I think the debate might be debian vs Ubuntu.

We've been a bit of a CentOs shop but with red hat removing some of the
support for last gen high end hardware, and the issues with centos8 stream.
We may just need to keep our eyes open.

Don't get me wrong I'm using last gen hpc kit so it's not bad kit, it's
just not new either.

Peter.