Unable to delete versioned bucket

Hi,

I have a bucket that has versioning enabled and I am trying to remove
it. This is not possible, because the bucket is not empty:

mark@tuxis:~$ aws --endpoint=https://nl.dadup.eu s3api delete-bucket
--bucket syslog_tuxis_net

An error occurred (BucketNotEmpty) when calling the DeleteBucket
operation: Unknown

It took me a while to determine that `curator` had enabled bucket
versioning, but after I did I removed all versions.

But, when trying to delete the bucket, it still doesn't work because
there are DeleteMarkers, eg:

        {
            "Owner": {
                "DisplayName": "Syslog Backup",
                "ID": "DB0220$syslog_backup"
            },
            "Key": "incompatible-snapshots",
            "VersionId": "noeJtvBpV5HINGQTJeXEq5mzlzsWneg",
            "IsLatest": true,
            "LastModified": "2021-03-22T16:35:18.298Z"
        },

I cannot download that object:
mark@tuxis:~$ aws --endpoint=https://nl.dadup.eu s3api get-object
--bucket syslog_tuxis_net --key incompatible-snapshots /tmp/foobar

An error occurred (NoSuchKey) when calling the GetObject operation:
Unknown

Nor can I delete the object:
mark@tuxis:~$ aws --endpoint=https://nl.dadup.eu s3api delete-object
--bucket syslog_tuxis_net --key incompatible-snapshots

So, according to
https://ceph.io/planet/on-ceph-rgw-s3-object-versioning/#on-delete-marker
I should be able to delete that DeleteMarker with this command:
mark@tuxis:~$ aws --endpoint=https://nl.dadup.eu s3api delete-object
--bucket syslog_tuxis_net --key incompatible-snapshots --version-id
noeJtvBpV5HINGQTJeXEq5mzlzsWneg

But that command does not give any output, and it does not delete the
marker either.

So I'm stuck with that bucket which I would like to remove without
abusing radosgw-admin.

This cluster is running 12.2.13 with civetweb rgw's behind a haproxy
setup. All is working fine, except for this versioning bucket. Can
anywone point me in the right direction to remove this bucket as a
normal user?

Thanks!

--
Mark Schouten     | Tuxis B.V.