Re: [Suspicious newsletter] RGW: Multiple Site does not sync olds data

I have not tried to fix bucket index.

For error list I have checked and it looks good.

The strange thing is only the objects that created after multiple site will
be synced. And after sync recovered from networking issues, secondary
cluster could pull loss data during networking downtime. So look like it’s
working, just I do not know why only old objects will not be synced.🙁

Thanks for your suggestion and I will give it a try.

Have a good day~

Amit Ghadge <amitg.b14@xxxxxxxxx>于2021年4月23日 周五下午9:00写道: