Enable Dashboard Active Alerts

Hi,

this is documented with many links to other documents, which
unfortunately only confused me. In our 6-Node-Ceph-Cluster (Pacific)
the Dashboard tells me that I should "provide the URL to the API of
Prometheus' Alertmanager". We only use Grafana and Prometheus which
are deployed by cephadm. We did not configure anything unusual, with
own containers or so. We use just the standard cephadm installation.

What the documentation writes about how it "should look like"
(https://docs.ceph.com/en/pacific/mgr/dashboard/#enabling-prometheus-alerting),
seems to exist in the Docker-Container "prom/alertmanager:v0.20.0" in
file /etc/alertmanager/alertmanager.yml

[…]
- name: 'ceph-dashboard'
 webhook_configs:
 - url: 'https://ceph01:8443/api/prometheus_receiver'
 - url: 'https://10.149.12.22:8443/api/prometheus_receiver'
[…]

(10.149.12.22 is the IP address for ceph01)

Nevertheless I get the message above from the Dashboard.
My questions: What do I have to write in which file or which commands,
so that I can access the alerts via the dashboard? Of course this
should survive reboots and updates.

Thanks.
Erich