Real world Timings of PG states

Good morning,

I was wondering if there are any timing indications as to how long a PG
should "usually" stay in a certain state?

For instance, how long should a pg stay in

- peering (seconds - minutes?)
- activating (seconds?)
- srubbing (+deep)

The scrub process obviously depends on the number of objects in the PG,
however is the same true for peering and activation? Since Nautilus we
see longer (minutes long) peering states in the cluster, which we did
not see before.

Thanks for your input and hav a good start into the week!

Best regards,

Nico

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch