Re: Ceph User Survey Working Group - Next Steps

On 3/30/21 12:48 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
Hi everyone,

I didn't get enough responses on the previous Doodle to schedule a
meeting. I'm wondering if people are OK with the previous PDF I
released or if there's interest in the community to develop better
survey results?

https://ceph.io/community/ceph-user-survey-2019/

It would be nice if we could order the graphs by percentage (increasing). Not that you have "jumping" bars in the middle of some of the graphs. Same for ordering the tables. If at all possible. I would not want to spend to much time on it if that's not easily configurable.

We might want to try to make a summary with the most interesting results. I.e. Choices why people choose Ceph, what Ceph interfaces are used most, etc.

And on top of that we could evaluate all the motivated answers to see what are the most requested features or improvements the participants want to see in a future release. Might be useful for Quincy road map as well.

Gr. Stefan