Re: Ceph User Survey Working Group - Next Steps

Hi everyone,

I didn't get enough responses on the previous Doodle to schedule a
meeting. I'm wondering if people are OK with the previous PDF I
released or if there's interest in the community to develop better
survey results?

https://ceph.io/community/ceph-user-survey-2019/