Re: memory consumption by osd

Den sön 28 mars 2021 kl 04:59 skrev Tony Liu <tonyliu0592@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I don't see any problems yet. All OSDs are working fine.
> Just that 1.8GB free memory concerns me.

Don't be concerned. The real amount you should look for is
free+buffer+cache. If that is large, then you have no problems.
This is a very old concern which is wrong, and if your OSD host has
lots of usable ram, IT SHOULD BE USED. The kernel knows a lot more
than you do, so it should not be up to you to wonder if 2 or 3G free
is optimal or not. As already said, MemoryAvailable is what you should
look at and in your case, it is totally fine.

For more information, https://www.linuxatemyram.com/