Re: [Suspicious newsletter] bucket index and WAL/DB

This is exactly the problem, so we thought about not risking losing the
entire host by using both NVMes.

>From what I understand the bucket index data is stored in the omap, which
is stored in the block.db, making it unnecessary to create a separate OSD
for the bucket index. But I didn't find anything in the documentation about
it.
It is also unclear whether, if it is necessary to create a separate index
pool, it would be recommended to place the OSD that serves that pool with
wal / DB.