bucket index and WAL/DB

Hello everybody.

I searched in several places and I couldn't find any information about what
the best bucket index and WAL / DB organization would be.

I have several hosts consisting of 12 HDDs and 2 NVMes, and currently one
of the NVMes serves as WAL / DB for the 10 OSDs and the other NVMe is
partitioned in two, serving as 2 OSDs to serve the S3 index pool.

I saw in ceph-ansible a playbook (infrastructure-playbooks / lv-create.yml)
that creates a division where we have an OSD living with a journal on the
same NVMe. The problem is that in lv-vars.yaml used by lv-create.yml it is
said that this only applies to the filestore. Is this correct or can I use
this same structure with bluestore?

Thank you all,
Marcelo.