From: Teoman Onay <tonay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 10:38 AM
To: Matthew H
Cc: Matthew Vernon; ceph-users
Subject:  Re: ceph-ansible in Pacific and beyond?

Check twice before you click! This email originated from outside PNNL.

A containerized environment just makes troubleshooting more difficult,
getting access and retrieving details on Ceph processes isn't as
straightforward as with a non containerized infrastructure. I am still not
convinced that containerizing everything brings any benefits except the
collocation of services.