Re: Networking Idea/Question

"but you may see significant performance improvement with a
second "cluster" network in a large cluster."

"does not usually have a significant impact on overall performance."

The above two statements look conflict to me and cause confusing.

What's the purpose of "cluster" network, simply increasing total
bandwidth or for some isolations?

For example,
1 network on 1 bonding with 2 x 40GB ports
vs.
2 networks on 2 bonding each with 2 x 20GB ports

They have the same total bandwidth 80GB, so they will support
the same performance, right?

Thanks!
Tony