Re: Questions RE: Ceph/CentOS/IBM

Just go for CentOS stream it will be at least as stable as CentOS and
probably even more.

CentOS Stream is just the next minor version of the current RHEL minor
which means it already contains fixes not yet released for RHEL but
available for CentOS stream. It is not as if CentOS stream would be a beta.