Re: Getting started with cephadm

The fix was to upgrade podman and the issue went away on any containers
restarted, so I'll just do a rolling reboot to clear that issue. Probably
upgrade ceph to 15.2.9 at the same time.

It's a bit of a dev/proof of concept cluster currently, bit it does mean
we're going to need to workout which distro to go with going forward and
which tool box to use....

Everyone here is too used to Spectrum Scale or Lustre and this is the first
time I've really even played with ceph.

Peter.