Re: Ceph nvme timeout and then aborting

So on the disks that crash anyway, do the fio test. If it crashes, you will know it has nothing to do with ceph. If it does not crash you will probably get poor fio result, which would explain the problems with ceph.

This is what someone wrote in the past. If you did not do your research on drives, I think it is probably your drives.

" just throw away your crappy Samsung SSD 860 Pro "
https://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/msg06820.html