Re: Ceph nvme timeout and then aborting

Haven’t do any fio test for single  disk , but did fio for the ceph cluster, actually the cluster has 12 nodes, and each node has same disks(means, 2 nvmes for cache, and 3 ssds as osd, 4 hdds also as osd).
Only two nodes has such problem. And these two nodes are crash many times(at least 4 times). The others are good.  So it strange.
This cluster has run more than half years.

Thanks,
zx