struggling to achieve high bandwidth on Ceph dev cluster - HELP

Hi,

Hello I am using rados bench tool. Currently I am using this tool  on the
development cluster after running vstart.sh script. It is working fine and
I am interested in benchmarking the cluster. However I am struggling to
achieve a good bandwidth i.e. bandwidth (MB/sec).  My target throughput is
at least 50 MB/sec and more. But mostly I am achieving is around 15-20
MB/sec. So, very poor.

I am quite sure I am missing something. Either I have to change my cluster
through vstart.sh script or I am not fully utilizing the rados bench tool.
Or may be both. i.e. not the right cluster and also not using the rados
bench tool correctly.

Some of the shell examples I have been using to build the cluster are
bellow:
MDS=0 RGW=1 ../src/vstart.sh -d -l -n --bluestore
MDS=0 RGW=1 MON=1 OSD=4../src/vstart.sh -d -l -n --bluestore

While using rados bench tool I have been trying with different block sizes
4K, 8K, 16K, 32K, 64K, 128K, 256K, 512K. And I have also been changing the
-t parameter in the shell to increase concurrent IOs.

Looking forward to help.

Bobby