From: Konstantin Shalygin <k0ste@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: 06 February 2021 12:04:12
To: Frank Schilder
Cc: Alexander E. Patrakov; Mario Giammarco; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  Re: Worst thing that can happen if I have size= 2

How do you achieve that? 2 hours? Install new drive for db is 10min of DC engineer hand work (if drive is HHHL and need power off server). Then after server is boots your mon already up. After you provision new drive, make fstab, is stop, rm old monstore, mount new, mon mkfs, start. Even if this is not covered by script is max 5 minutes to reach quorum.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone