Re: [Suspicious newsletter] Re: Centos 8 2021 with ceph, how to move forward?

I have used CEPH together with Debian for many years and it has worked great for my usecase too. In the end it all comes down to what you find most convenient that works best. CEPH is still CEPH despite what kind of distro that is running below :)

--
Jonathan Sélea

Website: https://jonathanselea.se
PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD

On 2021-01-14 16:50, Sasha Litvak wrote:
What is not clear for me is what will be available for container images. I run ceph in containers. Also I wonder if IBM will decide closing ceph and
other projects cimilar to CentOS.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 7:01 AM Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) <Istvan.Szabo@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank you guys, so we might should use ububtu based then as it has good
driver support and the lts sounds like a working solution.

Istvan Szabo
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
e: istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx>