radosgw bucket index issue

We have a fairly old cluster that has over time been upgraded to nautilus. We were digging through some things and found 3 bucket indexes without a corresponding bucket. They should have been deleted but somehow were left behind. When we try and delete the bucket index, it will not allow it as the bucket is not found. The bucket index list command works fine though without the bucket. Is there a way to delete the indexes? Maybe somehow relink the bucket so it can be deleted again?

Thanks,
Kevin