Re: PGs down

Hi Jeremy,

good to know you managed to bring your OSDs up.

Have you been able to reweight them to 0 and migrate data out of these "broken" OSDs?

If so I suggest to redeploy them - the corruption is still in the DB and it might pop-up one day.

If not please do that first - you might still hit into issues along the process since DB is still corrupted. Disabling compaction just bypassed the reads from broken files - but this might happen again during different operations.