Re: Many ceph commands hang. broken mgr?

datapoint:  "ceph crash" is also not working.  This is smelling more and more like a mgr issue.

--
Paul Mezzanini
Sr Systems Administrator / Engineer, Research Computing

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.