Re: Public Swift yielding errors since 14.2.12

Hi Jukka,

In my case, public Swif buckets are working as exprcted for RGW
Nautilus 14.2.12-14.2.14 with OpenStack Rocky. However, Octopus 15.2.5
which should have this fix according to the change log, still fails.
Do you have anything interesting in rgw debug log (debug rgw = 20) or
in keystone log? Could you provide the full ceph.conf? Or just mimic my
config from the reference link, you've provided. My default setup
assumes
<...>
rgw_keystone_implicit_tenants = true
<...>
but as of my understanding,  this parameter should not affect the
anonymous access to existing buckets.
As of today, I suspect, that could be a Keystone problem talking to the
new Ceph releases 14.2.12+ in your case and Octopus 15.2.x in my.

Regars,
Vladimir