Re: Ceph on ARM ?

Indeed it does run very happily on ARM. We have three of the Mars 400
appliances from Ambedded and they work exceedingly well. 8 micro servers
per chassis. 1 is a MON server and the rest are OSD (or other services).
Each micro server is running CentOS 7 and ceph so real easy to maintain.
And each chassis is only 105W IIRC.

--
*Kevin Thorpe*

VP of Enterprise Platform

*W* *|* www.predictx.com

*P * *|* +44 (0)20 3005 6750 <+44%2020%203005%206750> | +44 (0)808 204 0344
<+44%20808%20204%200344>
*A* *|* 7th Floor, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU
<https://maps.google.com/?q=7th+Floor,+52+Grosvenor+Gardens,+London+SW1W+0AU&entry=gmail&source=g>

  <http://twitter.com/predictxai>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1339603/>

prohibited.