Re: Question about expansion existing Ceph cluster - adding OSDs

Okay, so far I figured out that the value in the Ceph dashboard is gathered
from a Metric from Prometheus (*ceph_osd_numpg*). Is there anyone here that
knows how this is populated?

Op ma 26 okt. 2020 om 12:52 schreef Kristof Coucke <kristof.coucke@xxxxxxxxx