Re: how to "undelete" a pool

Hi Peter,

I'm not a rook expert, but are you asking how to remove the rook
action to delete a pool? Or is the pool already deleted from ceph
itself?

We "bare" ceph operators have multiple locks to avoid fat fingers like:
   ceph osd pool set cephfs_data nodelete 1
   ceph config set mon mon_allow_pool_delete false  # the default

-- Dan