how to "undelete" a pool

hey folks,

I have managed to fat finger a config apply command and accidentally
deleted the CRD for one of my pools. The operator went ahead and tried to
purge it, but fortunately since it's used by CephFS it was unable to.

Redeploying the exact same CRD does not make the operator stop trying to
delete it though.

Any hints on how to make the operator forget about the deletion request and
leave it be?

--
Cheers,
Peter Sarossy