How to recover files from cephfs data pool

Hi Ceph folks,
I am relatively new to Ceph cluster and I hope I can quickly receive some help here.

I would like to recover files from cephfs data pool. Someone wrote that inode linkage and file names are stored in omap data of objects in metadata pool.
I cant find any information about the structure of omap data of the objects in metadata pool to help me write for example a script to retrieve filenames and the related objects
So I can use for example “rados get” to retrieve those files.

Are there any working script that would traverse through all the metadata pool to find out file names corresponded to objects in data pool?

/Ed