Ceph reporting out-of-charts metrics (Nautilus 14.2.8)

Hi, thought i might ask here since i was unable to find anything similar to my issue.Perhaps someone might have an idea. In our org we are running currently few nautilus clusters (14.2.2 , 14.2.4, 14.2.8) But strangely enough the clusters with 14.2.8 are reporting weird metrics of pool R/W. To be more specific, from time to time some random huge spikes in orders of TB/s appear in our graphs , whereas the real usage is GB/s (Clusters are monitored by Prometheus). First to blame was our exporters, so i tried the one built in ceph-dashboard , but the values of those metrics were same (+- few bytes). I went as far as writing a small program to talk directly to the ceph API, but after i processed the output, data was also the same. I can provide more details if someone has a clue what might be the cause(Graphs, logs etc...).

As far as the rest of the clusters goes, their graphs does not contain any spikes as the ones of the 14.2.8 clusters.

Thanks for any responses/help in advance.