Re: Can you block gmail.com or so!!!

I looked at the received-from headers, and it looks to me like these
messages are being fed into the list from the web interface. The first
received from is from mailman web and a private IP.

--
Tony Lill, OCT,                     ajlill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
President, A. J. Lill Consultants               (519) 650 0660