Re: help me enable ceph iscsi gatewaty in ceph octopus

Sebastian et al:

How did you solve the "The first gateway
defined must be the local machine" issue that I asked about on another
thread?

I am deploying ceph-iscsi manually as described in the link that you sent
out (https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/iscsi-target-cli/).
Thank you!