HEALTH_WARN crush map has legacy tunables (require firefly, min is hammer)

Hi,

I've been tasked with moving Jewel clusters to Nautilus. After the final
upgrade Ceph Health warns about legacy tunables. On clusters running SSD's
I enabled the optimal flag. Which took weeks to chug through remappings. My
remaining clusters run HDD's. Does anyone have experience with using the
legacy flag? I'd like to clear up the health warning without outright
silencing it. But, I also do not want to kick off any remapping either.
Does anyone have experience with pushing this change down the road?

Mike