Re: Crush Map and CEPH meta data locations

Thank you Gregor for the reply. I have read that page. It does say what a Crush map is and how it’s used by monitors and OSDs, but does not say how or where the map is stored in the system. Is it replicated on all OSD, vis a distributed hidden pool? Is it stored on the local linux disk of the host operating system on which the monitor daemons run?
-Ed

-Ed