LDAP integration

Hello,

I am looking into connecting my rados gateway to LDAP and found the following documentation.

https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/ldap-auth/

I would like to allow an LDAP group to have access to create and manage buckets.

The questions I still have are the following:
  -Do the LDAP users need to log in to some sort of portal before their corresponding ceph user is created? If so, where do they go to do so? Or does the creation of ceph users and keys happen automatically?
  -How can you access the ldap users key and secret after they are integrated?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Regards,
Jared