Re: What affection to vm with Monitor down

It is advisable to run an odd-number(at least 3) of monitors but not
mandatory.
A 2 monitor cluster can also provide service. I think it's ok to shutdown a
monitor
host for a while. If you are afraid of monitor down when maintaining, means
that
only 1 monitor is alive in the cluster which makes the cluster unavailable,
I think
you'd better add 1 or 2 temporary monitors to the cluster.

展荣臻(信泰) <zhanrzh_xt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2020年7月23日周四 下午8:23写道: