Thank you!

I just want to thank the Ceph community, and the Ceph developers for such a wonderful product.

We had a power outage on Saturday, and both Ceph clusters went offline, along with all of our other servers.

Bringing Ceph back to full functionality was an absolute breeze, no problems, no hiccups, no nothing.  Just start the servers, and watch everything sort itself out.

Again; Thank you!

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International, Inc.