Re: how to configure cephfs-shell correctly

Hi Rishabh,

I installed cmd2 with pip, followed by document
<https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/cephfs-shell/>.
As you recommended, I set the install version of cmd2 to 0.7.9, and
cephfs-shell is good to go.

Thanks a lot :)

Zhenshi Zhou <deaderzzs@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年7月14日周二 下午4:25写道: