Web UI errors

Hi,

I’ve been getting errors in the NFS section of the web interface. I’ve just tried upgrading to 15.2.4 to see if that helped but no joy.

The initial NFS page loads OK and when I click Add, a form loads. However, when this form attempts to update its values, I get a red box informing me that the server returned an error 500. it makes four HTTP calls - to daemon, clients, filesystems and fsals - these all fail.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong or where some useful logs might be?

Ta,
Will