Re: Nautilus upgrade HEALTH_WARN legacy tunables

min_compat is a different thing entirely.
You need to set the tunables as a group.  This will cause data to move, so you may wish to throttle recovery, model the PG movement ahead of time, use the upmap trick to control movement etc.

https://ceph.io/geen-categorie/set-tunables-optimal-on-ceph-crushmap/