Re: cephadm - How to deploy ceph cluster with a partition on SSD for block.db

I overread the partition part, I don't think drive_groups are ready for that (yet?). In that case I would deploy the OSDs manually with 'ceph-volume lvm create --data {vg name/lv name} --journal /path/to/device' or '... --journal {vg name/lv name}' on your OSD nodes.

Zitat von Lars Täuber <taeuber@xxxxxxx>:

Is there a possibility to specify partitions? I only see whole discs/devices chosen by vendor or model name.

Regards,
Lars

Am Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:52:36 +0000